Thanks to Reasons2Stay for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award! Reasons2Stay writes a refreshingly honest personal blog, which includes great food for thought and daily doses of positivity.
How the Mystery Blogger Award works:
-List the rules.
-Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
-Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
-You have to nominate others
-Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
-Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice
Three things about myself:
- I am in the process of a major move (currently ~800 miles into a ~1000 mile road trip)!
- I recently started doing yoga to help with anxiety and insomnia, but it has also made me stronger and more flexible.
- I’m indecisive by nature, so I’m having a difficult time choosing a third fact!
- How long have you been in your blogging journey? Since December 2018.
- Do you like comics, if you do which one is your favorite? I love PhD comics!
- Do you think we are alone in the universe? Probably not! The universe is vast, so the possibilities for life beyond Earth (including life forms that we humans wouldn’t necessarily recognize as “life”) are also vast.
- Shower or bath? Shower all the way.
- London or Paris? Can I pick both?! I haven’t been to either, but would happily visit either or both.
I will nominate the following bloggers for the Mystery Blogger Award 🙂
- Jan M. Flynn
- Authentically Vegan
- Alphe’s Corner (not sure if you are still blogging these days, Alphe, but I hope that you will see this!)
Questions for my nominees:
- What book, movie, or TV show has changed your life?
- What combination of three fictional characters do you think describes yourself?
- Have you ever overcome a major fear? How did you do it?
- What has been the best day of 2019 for you so far? Why?
- What is your guilty pleasure?