- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- What’s the best movie you’ve seen recently? Always Be My Maybe on Netflix. (It is also the *only* movie I’ve seen recently, but I genuinely thought it was good).
- How often do you make music playlists? Probably once a month – I usually make playlists for road trips, new workout routines, or parties.
- What’s the last book you were gifted? Rising Strong by Brene Brown.
- What are you looking forward to right now? Life in general! A lot of good changes have happened recently (new job, new city, new adventures) and everything is very exciting right now!
- [weird question] If you could switch places with one with one actor in any scene in any movie/TV show, which would it be? Hmmmmmmm. Maybe Rachel Bloom in the masquerade scene in Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. Because everyone is dressed up so nicely and she gets to dance with Scott Michael Foster!
Three things about me:
- I recently moved to a big city and discovered my love of public transit! And reading on public transit!
- I am a vegetarian.
- I am that stereotype/cliché type of person who drinks cold brew coffee in all types of weather.
Questions for nominees:
- What books, movies, and/or TV shows have influenced the person you are today?
- What current trends in pop-culture do you love? Which ones do you dislike?
- What strange food combinations do you enjoy?
- Do you collect anything? If so, what?
- [weird question] If you had to give up one hygiene habit for the rest of your life, which one would you pick?
My best posts:
I’m not sure which posts are my best, but here are my three most recent!