Thank you to Mathew at Blog of the Wolf Boy for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Mathew consistently posts interesting and thought-provoking content, including poetry and motivational writing. Recently, he posted a letter from the perspective from his 13-year-old self to his present-day self; it was really moving!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to him/her.
- Answer the 11 questions provided by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post.
The questions (complete-the-sentence style):
- I love it when…a challenging bake turns out well!
- If I could, I would…move into a completely different field of work in the next 1-3 years.
- Not too many people know that…I love dancing, and I met my (soon-to-be) husband through swing dancing!
- What really gets to my nerves…is when people lack awareness of their surroundings in public spaces, especially public transit.
- I can’t comprehend why…people still listen to Fox News.
- My fantasy job would be…something creative.
- If I were a color, I’d be…a purplish-blue shade.
- Sometimes when I’m by myself…I think about what my life would be like if I had made completely different choices earlier on.
- This may sound crazy but…here’s my number, so call me maybe. Just kidding! I don’t know how to answer this.
- The funniest thing about me…(according to my partner) is the way that I talk to our cats. I use a lot of baby-talk, but then other times I try to lecture them earnestly as though they are humans.
- It doesn’t really matter if…people follow a rigid “path” to their career or lifestyle (or what career or lifestyle people have, as long as they are not hurting anyone).
Questions for the next round:
- What food could you not live without?
- How frequently do you remember your dreams?
- Do you prefer warmer or cooler weather?
- What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
- What grosses you out?
- What book has influenced you the most, and how?
- Do you consider yourself a creative person? Why or why not?
- What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
- Describe a quirky trait about yourself!
- What relaxes you when you’re feeling tense or stressed out?
- What is your favorite game?
I am breaking the “rules” of this award and nominating anybody who wants to participate! Or if you don’t want to do a full post, feel free to share your answers with me in the comments!